Tuesday, July 5, 2016

What would I NOT buy online?

I would not buy a lot of things online. One of the things I would not buy online is a car. A car can be either expensive or cheap depending on the condition that you find it in. There is no way I will buy an expensive car online. Or even if a car were cheap I still would not buy it online. Why? Because you need to run tests on equipment before you buy them especially mechanical ones. A car may be selling for cheap on an auction website and you might end up buying it online, only to find out after you actually try to pick it up or have it shipped to you for you to know that it is a piece of junk. This may be due to many faults it may have which may cost you thousands of dollars to fix. In the long run it may not be worth it. The best idea is to actually test a car or a machinery of any kind before you pay money for it.

Often times too, it may not even have a lot of mechanical issues but the overall condition that the body of the car may be found in. Things could look very nice and beautiful; very polished on the computer screen due to the wonderful cameras we have these days. I do not want to end up buying a car and see it to be something totally different when I finally get to see it in person. What hurts is that, usually, things like this are non-refundable after purchasing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment